1. When a fan farted on Demi Lovato during a meet and greet. Demi tweeted about the er, accident, and we all felt embarrassed for the mystery person.
2. When Kylie Jenner finally opened up about her major lips. The Internet couldn’t stop talking about Kylie’s lips, after they went from zero to 100 seemingly overnight, and Kylie posted a photo of her much plumper red pout (which she later deleted). Kylie finally responded to all the buzz about her pucker by asking people to talk about something else, but big sis Kim Kardashian gave the real scoop on how Kylie gets those mega lips.
3. When Taylor Swift basically cried during Selena Gomez’s emotional American Music Awards performance.Selena performed her song about Justin Bieber, “The Heart Wants What It Wants,” for the first time at the 2014 AMAs. It was heart-wrenching, and Tay certainly felt it.
4. When Demi Lovato unfollowed longtime BFF Selena Gomezon Twitter. “People change and grow apart,” she said. No more Delena. *crying*
5. When we found out Miley Cyrus was dating Patrick Schwarzenegger.It meant the true end to our fave celeb couple of all time, Miley and Liam Hemsworth, but it also meant the beginning of a new, super adorable duo!
6. When Katy Perry dressed up as a Cheeto for Halloween. #Genius.
7. When colorful armpit hair became a trend.Would you dare?
8. When Zendaya got Bella Thorne a nacho truck for her birthday. Can Zendaya be our BFF, too?
9. When Bette Midler dissed Ariana Grande’sAmerican Music Awards performance, and Ari shot back with the ~classiest~ response. TheHocus Pocus star criticized Ariana for “trying to be sexy.” But Ari being Ari defended herself like a total pro.
10. When Jason Derulo revealed he broke up with Jordin Sparks over the phone.Really Jason, REALLY?!
11. When someone stole the iconic The Fault In Our Stars bench. It was later returned, but everyTFIOS fan was devastated when some thief stole Hazel and Gus’ iconic Amsterdam bench, because obvi we all dream of kissing our crush on that bench some day. #LifeGoals.
12. When Mona was killed off on Pretty Little Liars. We’re still not over it!
13. When we found out that Hello Kitty actually is NOT a cat. She’s a girl, Sanrio revealed. Apparently no one ever said she was a cat, as she doesn’t walk on all fours. Um, OK. This is how we felt when we learned the truth:
14. When Katy Perry compared Taylor Swift to Regina George.After Taylor Swift said in a Rolling Stoneinterview that she was feuding with an artist in the industry who apparently try to sabotage her tours, Katy posted this cryptic Tweet that everyone was convinced was about Tay. Draaaammmaaa!
15. And last but definitely not least, when Ariana Grande got smacked in the face by a Victoria’s Secret Angel’s wings.Too bad Victoria’s Secret decided not to air the moment, but you can still relive it here.
Did we miss anything? What moments shocked you most this year? Comment below!