1. Why they take mirror selfies with their shirts off. What is up with that? And why do guys randomly flex in the middle of a conversation? You’re not Justin Bieber!
2. Why they always make vague plans. “Let’s hang out sometime.”
3. Why they never use the emojis you want them to use. They always send high fives, the poop emoji, and the flexing muscle one, when all you really want is the heart-eye one!
4. Why they always make fun of girls’ hand-on-hip poses, but then they always do the same dorky poses in their “bro” pix. They hold up the peace sign, point at each other, or make “angry” faces to look tough in their selfies. And, what’s with that squinty eye thing and raised brows expression?
5. Why they always think they know more about certain things than you do. Like sports, bands, and movies.
6. Why they take so long to text back. It’s been 20 minutes, and all you see is this:
7. How they can get ready so fast. Seriously, how does it only take five minutes?
8. But then how they sometimes take FOREVER to get ready, too. Unless you have to style your hair like Harry Styles, there’s no reason you should be in the bathroom for that long.
9. How their room can be a complete disaster, but then they get annoyed if you put one of their video games back in the wrong place. Don’t they care that there’s probably something growing under their bed? #Gross.
10. How they can respond to long text messages with just “K.” You just put so much thought into a text and all they respond is “K.” Don’t they know how rude that is?!
11. How they never notice ANYTHING. You can pull a Kylie Jenner and show up in school looking like a completely different person, and your crush still won’t notice.
12. Why they think you have PMS every time you’re upset. Sometimes, girls are just moody, and please, do not ever make period jokes—like ever.
13. Why they act like total idiots when their bros are around. Why do they pull weird pranks all the time/can never be serious when they’re with other dudes
But then again, these are all the silly reasons they’re can be so adorbs, even if none of it ever makes sense.
Did we miss anything? What do guys do that drive you cray, or you totally just don’t get? Comment below!